born in 1984, M.Sc.
Frontend Architect from Munich. / Web-Entwickler aus München.
II) WebGL/Canvas2D developer /w ThreeJS, PIXI & Phaser (since 2011)
III) Ruby on Rails (since 2011)
XXX) Flash/Flex/AS3 expert (1999-2014 🙏)
References are available upon request.
all the best, george
Latest projects (October, 2015)
- icebergsongs.com. HTML5+JS (WebGL, Audio Processing). Music WebGL Visualization One-Page-App. THREE JS. Timeline Based, Audioprocessing, Postprocessing, Custom Audio Player, ES6, virtual-dom/mercury based.
- (undisclosed client project). HTML5+JS (Canvas2D). Parallax Scroller. PIXI JS/Canvas. Custom Camera and parallax engine. Multilingual (7 Languages, Text & Asset)
- (undisclosed client project). Rails Facebook App. Image uploads (Local file, Facebook Album or Instagram) to Amazon S3, Registration, Administration Backend to select winning images. App runtime: 9 months splitted into 4 phases. Technologies: Rails 4, PostgresSQL, Backbone JS, Facebook API Budget 30 days / consumer products
- (undisclosed client project). Rails+HTML5 (Canvas2D, Physics). A HTML5 Pinball Game with real physics based on phaser (game framework), pixi (graphics) & p2.js (physics). The backend is split into frontend and API to reuse the data core for the native app implementation. Technologies: Ruby on Rails 4, Backbone, Phaser/PIXI/P2. Jan 2014 - Jun 2014. Budget 100 days / insurance industry.
- Rails+HTML5 (Canvas2D). A hit the mole clone for a world championship campaign. Food industry. Technologies: Ruby on Rails 4, Backbone, Phaser/PIXI/P2. Dec 2013 - Apr 2014. Budget 40 days / food industry.
- (undisclosed client project). Rails+Flash. Facebook App. Money Winning lottery. 10 weeks. Drawing schedule plan with sidekiq. Rails 4 Backend. Flex 4 Frontend w/ Robotlegs. JS Backbone Interface for Flash. Expecting 40k users. Food industry. Budget: 40 days. Aug 2013.
- (undisclosed client project). Rails+Flash. Facebook App. Daily drawings. Auto email notification. Rails 3 Backend. 30k users. Food industry. Budget: 20 days. May 2013.